Health & Safety Policy
The Company combines the talent of its people with our experience in specialist engineering, construction and distribution requirements across a variety of markets around the world.
Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Loyalty are the firm basis the business is built upon. Ensuring that our business is our clients’ partner of choice. The Integrated Management System defines the processes and procedures implemented to ensure this policy is fulfilled, subject to a robust continuous improvement process. The Company is committed to providing products and services to its clients of the highest quality, ensuring that:
- We must satisfy customer, legal and statutory requirements now and in the future
- To accomplish this, we will seek to continually improve our processes and systems, analysing
- feedback from customers and utilising the knowledge and skills of our staff and suppliers.
- Managing our workforce, equipment and processes to provide the highest installation and distribution services.
- We identify our significant environmental impacts and take action to manage these, fostering responsibility for the environment.
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution through the effective management of our activities and those of our suppliers, contractors and partners.
- The effective and efficient use of natural resources, including water but also energy and raw materials and reduction in volume of waste produced, maximising reuse and recycling.
- Working with our suppliers, contractors and partners to improve the environmental performance of our supply chain. We aim to purchase and use environmentally preferable goods and services.
- Operating an effective environmental management system, designed to comply with the requirements of ISO 45001, the system is regularly externally assessed to maintain certification against these standards.
- Ensuring regular internal audits, management meetings and a management review are conducted.
Overall and final responsibility for health and safety is that of Marcus Lockett M.D. Day‐to‐day responsibility for ensuring this policy is put into practice is delegated to Richard Atkinson To ensure that health and safety standards are maintained and improved, the following people have responsibility in the following areas:
- John Wilson: Unit 2 & 3
- Sumesh Shanmughan: Administrative Office
- Richard Atkinson: Off site Work
- Citation Health & Safety : Consultants